Wednesday, January 2, 2008

101 Posts

TWINKLE: Yes, folks, this is the 101st blog post on this here blog.

CHIP: So?

TWINKLE: What do you mean 'so'? This is a great occasion.

CHIP: What type of occasion?

TWINKLE: The type that should go down in history books right next to Who Invented the Hamburger and The Discovery of Hawaii.

CHIP: There'll be the 201st blog post, too.

TWINKLE: So?

CHIP: So, this one should be not-so-big occasion.

TWINKLE: I think it should and I think we should have sparkling cider and ice cream for dinner and set off sparklers and watch The Lone Ranger.

CHIP: Can't we have sparkling cider and ice cream for dinner and set off sparklers and watch The Lone Ranger every day?

TWINKLE: Don't be a party-pooper.

CHIP: We can have a party every day and then there wouldn't be such a thing as a "party-pooper."

TWINKLE: For everyone visiting this blog, we had a party starting New Years Eve and ending last night. No, I am not sick of friends. Yes, I am sick of cleaning.

CHIP: That is no response.

TWINKLE: I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to our faithful blog-visitors (check the counter on the right of the blog).

CHIP: Well then what is your response?

TWINKLE: I don't have one. But, I could have one if I really thought about it.

CHIP: Then, think about it.

TWINKLE: Hmmm....okay, how about this: apple pie and smoky fires and Chinese-confetti-sprayers-that-don't-work and good friends and gazillions of chips and salsa do not make party-poopers a whole bunch of fun. There. Satisfied?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! i'll be sending you stuff soon. love and miss you all!

michele and girls said...

my little old blonde head hurts after that one...

Maw Maw said...

THAT was just about the BEST REVIEW I HAVE EVER READ! Loved the bantering back and forth - good stuff because it didn't get personal. Written in such a way that I could actually hear this going on and on - back and forth..GREAT JOB - SO ENJOYABLE....EXCELLENT JOB CONNOR &YOU too TAYLOR