Sunday, September 14, 2008

TIme Flies

Whew!

It has been awhile since we posted on our blog.

Things have been busy around here....school, school, sports, swimming (still)...

Yup. It's been so long that Twinkle finished nursing school and has begun working at a local hospital. don't believe me? want proof?

OK...





alright.

you got me.

I kid. I kid.

This past week Twinkle had the wonderful opportunity to go on a 3 hour tour of a local hospital campus ('Huge", she said) with a friend/nurse we know. Twinkle loved it! I'll have her fill you all in on the details some other time. Suffice it to say, she was inspired at the vast opportunities in the medical field. We'll see where it lead.....


The Mom

OH, and don't you love the scrubs??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! you almost got me for a minute... :)

awesome outfit, twinkle :D you should wear that to the G2 banquet next time! lol :)

Unknown said...

ooh. fun! my friend and i want to volunteer at the hospital here next summer.

b_p_jansen said...

haha....nice! i remember how much nora LOVES those things...

Anonymous said...

wow. maybe we all should move to AZ...seems you get a lot smarter A LOT quicker! lol.. :)

love the scrubs... a lot better than the ones my brother had to wear once. :)

miss you guys!