Friday, November 27, 2009

Don't turn off your computer...

or stare slack jawed at the screen.


What you are seeing is not your imagination.


What you see is real--a blog post... written by the mom no less!

shock and awe.

I know.


We've considered giving the blog a final resting place... facebook and other such sites seem to be the mode of current communication. But i decided that i'd give the blog one last try because, quite frankly, i like having a record of my family's life... I like the pictures and the stories they write.... i find it interesting.... even if most of our readers are us:)


Anyway, for the two or three that still check around our blog just wanted to say HI! and we are back.

We've had quite the summer and fall and i can't wait to post all the pictures from our adventure.

Look out.

Many posts coming your/our way!

happy day to you all
The mom

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha YEAYY!
I was just thinking about you guys and how much fun we had hanging out, watching pride and prejudice, and running around IKEA in a wheelchair! :D Miss ya'll! Come to Florida!

Mike and Sarah said...

Just to let you know, you DO have some followers out there! (I've got your blog on my gmail reader to notify me when you make updates.) I'm not great at Facebook - I should look for you there. Happy Thanksgiving! We think of you often and hope you are doing well! - Sarah

cassidy said...

Hey guys! I'm following too:):)
Miss you all!