Tuesday, May 13, 2008

to the mom

"Happy Mother's Day" to the Mom from her kids:


Here is a poem for my mom (it's a diamond poem)

mom,
happy, kind
caring, cleaning, teaching,
dogs, me, sports, dad
loving, sharing, hugging
funny, really funny
parent

Well, have to go!


Happy Mother's Day, Mom !


Love, Minnie

-----------------------------------------

Mumsie-dear,

I love you so much. Thank you for being the best mom in the world.

I am so glad you are my mom.
You continue to surprise me in all that you know.
Thank you for loving me from when I was born and
still loving me when I sin against you.

Happy Mother's Day and I love you!

Love, Twinkle

---------------------------------------

happy mothers day.I love you.love, mickey.

--------------------------------------

i love you so much, thanks for years of schooling, i love you
Chip

No comments: