Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Shopping

Well, us kids here at phoenamenaldays have had a fun time Christmas shopping. We nearly blew our budget at the Dollar Tree. Yup, spent a near twelve dollars. Whew! I think I need to get a job.

Anyway, as I was saying...oh, yes, Christmas shopping.

Today I called Old Navy to see if they had a certain pair of pajamas (they have little elves all over them).

But, I decided to throw a fastball at the store-person-who-helps-you-pick-out-clothes. It was a swing-and-a-miss.

Awkward pause on the phone.

So, tomorrow I will go and pick up the elf pajamas.

Under the name of "Ursula."

Twinkle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! is your dad still up for he december 22nd contest? :D Love you!
Email me... i miss you all!

Anonymous said...

i've always wanted to do that... emily picked the award winning name of "Spaghetti", but so far it hasn't happened. ;) Miss you... have a great Christmas!

:) rach