Sunday, December 23, 2007

A New Christmas Tradition

So usually the Nam Ladies go out for Christmas Tea in December. But this year...being in Colorado...and being among the far east members of our family...we all (boys, girls, ladies, and gents) went out for Dim Sum.

Yum.

Yum.

YUM.Not so yum...at least to most of us. But Mom N. enjoyed the chicken feet....





Oh and that last picture wasn't part of our dining pleasure...thank goodness...but it did make for an interesting photo.

Of course eating dim sum made is think of our dear friends Derrick and Angela P who first introduced us to the wonders of Dim Sum. Boy aren't we glad!

~The Mom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that first picture looks like something we disected in class. ;) Glad you had fun... have a great Christmas!

:) rach

Maw Maw said...

Everyone looks tremendously healthy - must have been the skiing. I may have tried the dim sung, but I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much as Mrs. N did.
She looks wonderful. Now about the pig....sort of cute I guess. Bailey would have loved to get his paws on that one.

Much love,
Maw-maw

Jen said...

I'm pretty sure CUTE was not the word I thought of when I saw that pig... eewwwwww! :)

michele and girls said...

i thought everyone had lasagna for christmas?