Thursday, April 10, 2008

Snake ATTACK!!!!!!!

CHILDREN: DO NOT READ!!!!!!!


If you do not love snakes, do not read!!!!!


Are you sure you want to read this?


Well...okay.


Here it is:

So me and my friend were riding around the circle and a house was TP'd (toilette-papered).

And I said: "Hey Em (this is a nickname, just to let you know) look at that house it got TP'd!

Em: Isn't that cool?

Minnie: I know. We got TP'd too. (I thought she meant the house.)

Em: Look how it's mouth is open.

Minnie: What are you talking about, Em?

Em: The snake's right there!

Minnie: What?! A snake!

Em: Yup, isn't it so cool?

Minnie: Awwwww! Awwwwwwww!

Em: What's wrong! Ohhh! Are you okay?

Minnie: Awwwwww! Help!

Em ran home and got the Mom and her mom saying, "Mom! Mom! Minnie got bit by a rattle snake! Mom, help! Help!

The moms came running to me. They got to me and said, "Minnie, are you okay?

So, they took me to the hospital and now I just have a little limp. Just kidding! The snake was already dead! So, what really happened? This:

Minnie : Let's go get the moms.

Em: Okay!!

So, we biked to the moms and they came with us and took pictures.


The End

2 comments:

Maw Maw said...

Minnie - you should write a book - I really thought someone had put some snakes in the tree...mercy!

Would like to see the picture you all took.

Love, Maw-maw

Anonymous said...

thanks, Min! i always did wonder what happened before we were summonded to look upon that terrifying beast. LOL, miss you guys!