Wednesday, May 7, 2008

For the girls

This is for the female readers of this blog.

Of course, guys could enjoy this stuff too, but I doubt it. This is pretty girly. Like pink and frills and hair straighteners and makeup.

So, what is this post about? Well, (drum roll) PERFUME. Still in the dark without lights on anywhere?

Let me explain:

A couple of weeks ago, the Mom and I went on a date. We spent an hour or so looking at hair magazines and sipping utterly delish Starbucks drinks. Then, we went to the mall to buy me some new perfume (my old one made the Mom sneeze). We walked into the beauty department and, wouldn't you know, there was a big Scent-sational Night of Beauty.

AH!!!

How much fun is that?!?!

So, an hour later, the Mom and I walked out of the mall...with all this stuff! And, by the way, all of it was free except for the little bottle of red perfume. What a deal!!!



See ya tomorrow!

Twinkle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, i bet that was a fun trip! can't wait to see the "new you" when you come home! lol :)