Sunday, May 4, 2008

Snack Utopia



While the Cz's were here we stumbled across a delicious, incredibly rich snack that is perfect in every way.  It makes my mouth water everytime I look at these pictures.

I am sure this snack alone is why my shorts are a bit tight around the waist and my blood sugar levels elevate and plummet like a roller coaster.

Not being one to keep this sort of thing to myself, I thought i'd share this delicious snack with you.... but i can't be held responsible for what this does to you... or your waistline.

Don't you worry, tho, i'll post a healthy recipe next week to make up for this one.

But first back to this very special, low calorie...er um, nevermind.. just read on and eat.....

First, make your own peanut butter using your vitamix. 

what you say, you don't have a vitamix?? I am so sorry...regular peanut butter just isn't the same, but you can substitute it if you'd like or skip this snack all together and wear your clothes with ease.


It is easy to make peanut butter in your vitamix. Just dump a small can of honey roasted peanuts into you blender and whizzzz away. Don't try this with any old blender tho or with regular peanuts. Honey roasted matters and so does the vita mix.

I can't be held responsible if you don't use those two things...




SO after you make the peanut butter......

.......unwrap a little dove chocolate bite.... dip..... and welcome to snack utopia...



I can not be held responsible for what this snack will do to you... How many times have i written in this post that i can not be held responsible for an action you take... why do i feel compelled to assure myself that it is not my fault?? why why why?

I don't know..I think i may need to eat one of these chocolate wonders to dig deeper into my soul and figure things out.


~The Mom

1 comment:

Kelly said...

she is right. that snack is pure joy in a little wrapper. While we were there we enjoyed the fabulous peanut butter and the even more fabulous Dove mini's. I love chocolate,but not peanut butter - but I think i'm a fan now. I've even been searching for a vitamix. :) Miss you all!