Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our Last Sunday

Yup. Tomorrow is our last Sunday as real members of CLC. The thought of 'dual membership' is quaint but unrealistic:)

Our histories here run so deep... it is hard to believe we are at this moment.

So. Tomorrow it is.
Tomorrow we get to worship at the only church the Dad and all the kid have ever known....
the church where the mom and dad met....
where all the children were dedicated...

Our church.

And then our dear friends will pray for us after the first service and 'send us off'.

Our departure week begins.

The Mom

3 comments:

Praise said...

You will be in my prayers and on my mind on Sunday. I can't believe this has really become a reality!

Anonymous said...

*sniff*

i'm so sad that you're leaving. :(

Kelly said...

I am so sad for you guys! And I'm sad for me that we won't get to see you guys as often. Where will we stay now when we come to conferences? I guess I'll have to get a job to pay for our airfare out there once a year or so. Love and miss you all! Kelly