Sunday, March 22, 2009

Little Women

Wow.

I am so proud of the whole cast! You all were SOSO good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved working with each and every one of you!
I am so sad it is all over. I will miss you on Monday nights, Tuesday nights, Thursday nights, and Saturday...all day. :)

Thank you, my dear (oh my, the Civil War language is having some influence over me!) family for supporting me, practicing lines with me, driving me, and coming to every single performance!!! I love you all!!!

Okay, now for the pictures :) Warning: there are LOTS of pictures!!! :)


Kenny and Karen.
The directors/producers and overall visionaries of the show
Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this production! You both are so amazing -- love you guys!

Tara (played Jo) putting on her makeup. Lov ya, Tara!


Christina (hair and makeup/backstage/costume-quick-changer) and I being silly (that's the eyeliner pen, by the way). Christina, thank you SO much for flying out to help us! You are so sweet and I LOVED getting to know you!


Tori (played Meg) and Kierstyn (played Beth and Sally) putting on stage makeup. You both did awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Erin (played Annie Moffat) and I (when I played Sally Gardiner).
Wow, did I LOVE that dress!


Roxanne and I. Love ya, girl! Thanks so much for coming!!


Shiloh (played Amy) chatting with people after the play


Karen and her sis.
Thank you so much for flying out to help us!!


Cutie.


Patty (played Marmee). I thought this was a cool shot.


The mic's.
Tori and I. I have the Sally Gardiner makeup and hairdo here. :) Tor, thanks for helping me with my makeup! I had no idea what I was doing! :)


Erin...beautiful picture of you!


Tatum (played Katy--one of Amy's school friends) and Tara (played Jo).
Tara, you are such an amazing actress, but you never draw attention to yourself and you are so very humble! I love you muchos!


Kierstyn and I were a bit...er...slap-happy.


Tatum and Penny (played Mary). They were SO adorable! Great job, girlies!


Grabbing a bite to eat (a very delicious bite...thanks hospitality team!) between the matinee and final show.

The Dad and Kenny.


Kierstyn and Erin with their adoring fan, McKenzie.

Q&A after the matinee.

A view of the stage.

Ruth (a very capable deck captain...thank you for flying out to help us!!!), Leroy (technically the stage manager, but he did so much more than that...thanks for being the most AMAZING stage manager ever!!!), and I posing for a quick pic between performances.

Austin (played Laurie), Savanna (hair and makeup/photography), Ruth, and me. (*I LOOOOVED that dress!!!!*)


Before the matinee performance. My wonderful family came to every performance!

Me and my beautiful flowers after opening night.



Whew.

Well. I want to be poetic and capture the whole experience in one tightly-written sentence. But, I really can't. One memory I will remember, though, is when the curtain went down on opening night and Tara and I looked at each other and said "We did it! We did it! We did it!" And the whole cast went screaming and running (in our skirts and clumpy boots for the girls and straight jackets and cravats for the guys) down the halls.

I had the time of my life.

4 comments:

b_p_jansen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
b_p_jansen said...

Congrats Taylor! Wish I could have seen it!

Rach said...

oooh Tay. I'm so proud of you! couldn't stop thinking about you guys on Friday night...laughing and praying and trying not to cry because I miss you to much. ;) thanks so much for the pictures! come visit soon? please?? love you!

michele and girls said...

you looked absolutely beautiful and way-too old! looks like it was an amazing experience