Thursday, May 14, 2009

Random

Random

a random dialogue that twinkle and chip 
randomly came up with...
at random, 
randomly


Chip: X-Men stands for "Xaviers Men"! Hahaha!

Twinkle: Random. 

Chip: It's true.

Twinkle: I'm tired. I biked, today. In this oven of a desert. 

Chip: So did I. You have nothing to boast about. Ha-ha-ha. 

Twinkle: Are you packed? 

Chip: Should I be?

Twinkle: Thank you Captain Obvious! We are leaving tomorrow! 

Chip: Really, surprise, surprise...I didn't know that.

Twinkle (aside): That wasn't very funny. Say something better.

Chip (aside): I'm all out of words.

Twinkle (aside, again): Just because I beat you in a word-fight doesn't mean you have to act like a clam and shut your shell.

Chip (aside, again): What were we arguing?

Twinkle: I don't even remember anymore. RUINER!!

Chip: I understand it's all my fault. Right.

Twinkle (with a dramatic sigh): Farewell, cruel world! My brother has driven me to exhasperation! Farewell...and please serve chocolate cake at my funeral.

Chip: A-ha. So funny. Random. 

Twinkle: Almost as random as you saying that thing you said about X-Men. Random!

Chip: Oh, did you know that X-Men stands for "Xavier's Men"? Hahahaha.

2 comments:

Rach said...

I love you guys :)

Ashley Brynn said...

i miss you guys...