Tuesday, June 2, 2009

One month will fly

Yes, the Dad was right. It was eternally priceless to go back for my friend's baptism. While I was there, I stayed with the N's while the Dad was at the WWO X. 

We shopped for six hours, got makeovers at the mall, stayed up waaaay too late talking, watched movies, spent hours straightening our hair and commenting on each others makeup, went to swim team practice, took a trip to Jimmy Cone, went strawberry picking (which means strawberry eating too), grabbed lunch with a few friends at Chipotle, and talkedtalkedtalkedtalkedtalked! And cried when the cab came to pick the Dad and I up on Sunday to go back home. It was a sad goodbye, but one month will fly and I will be ringing your doorbell soon!!!! :) 

P.S. I don't have many pictures from the trip so these are from Mrs. N and Rach Cz. Thanks :)


After dinner on the patio. Left to right: Bryan A, Brett J, Laur, Nat, Rach, Hannah, AJ, me, Brett L.

Hanging with his dawgs...er, I mean dogs.

<3

Laughing about something.

At Hannah and AJ's swim meet! They both were awesome! 


Chipotle with friends. Smile! 
After running outside in the rain and thunder and lightening. Hey, we're still kids. 

At Jimmy Cone. Delicious!

Okay, really goofy. But, whatever. 

I love you girls. So muchos. Four weeks will fly.


2 comments:

Ashley Brynn said...

i miss you already.
can not wait to see you again in a month!!

Rach said...

awww great pics! super time with you girlie, can't wait until July!! :)