Friday, August 24, 2007

The Chronicles of Chip

Umm. Well. I haven't really posted yet. So, this will be the first time.

Hi, my name's Chip. I'm really not supposed to post today.

The car ride today was most unexpectedly short! You may not have known, but I love car rides. Especially since our dog, One Cent, was sitting right next to me. She barely moved at all. Of course, she was most clingy to Twinkle (it always is Twinkle). It must be some distinct relationship.

The scenery was like Alagasia. That's from Eragon. It's a really good book. If you haven't read the book, let me tell you about Alagasia. It is a beautiful country. It's green, woody, hilly, chilly, willy, warm, rocky.


Well, that's it.

Sorry. I don't really like blogs. They're not my favorite activity. They take up so much time. What's the point of all that? You can write for twenty minutes and only come up with one right word. This, well, took me 12 minutes.

End of book one.

Chip

1 comment:

Rach said...

Bravo Chip! I love the Eragon reference... you and Twinkle were some of the first people to recommend it to me, and I’m so glad that you did! Have fun driving today!

:) rach