Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Yes, Children, School will happen in Arizona too....

Today is the day. My personal "drop date" for packing all of my school book boxes. I packed 13 (that's right--13) medium sized boxes of books for our year in Phoenix.


And yes, I will be ordering more from amazon later this week, but they will go right to our house in phoenix.

I am guessing bookcases will be one of our first purchases.

Somehow it will feel more like home if I am surrounded by my books.

So.

Yes.

School will happen in Phoenix, too.

~the Mom

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm glad you have a swimming pool. I was watching the Weather Channel last night and the high in Phoenix is 110 today. Oh my! That's hot, in case you didn't know! Love you all!

~Aunt Kelly

michele and girls said...

do you need help packing- i'd love to... michele