Friday, August 10, 2007

The Suitcases have Descended

The suitcases are down from the attic. All five-hundred of them. There are actually, to be precise, fourteen suitcases.

Seems like a lot of suitcases? Let me remind you that there are six people and a dog, three of the people are girls who like to (ahem) pack a lot. We have to bring our clothes, our shoes, our toothbrushes and hairbrushes, our favorite books, some kitchen supplies, our cameras, our phones, our snacks, our GPS, our Ipod, our computers and all the wires that go with them, our dog, our dog's crate (folded down, of course), our dog's food, wallets, sunglasses, golf clubs, our few cds, a cd player or two, and, oh yeah, let's not forget OURSELVES! :)

So, you see? A few measly suitcases and a couple backpacks are pretty minimal for all that junk.

Hi, my "name" is Twinkle. Cute, huh? I picked it out myself. And I picked out this day to post. Everyone in the family picked a day except Dad. The schedule is below:

Monday: Chip
Tuesday: Minnie
Wednesday: Mom
Thursday: Mickey
Friday: Me, of course!

Okay, so I think I should explain the "PhoeNAMenal Days" name.

"Phoe" stands for Phoenix, the city in the state we are temporarily moving to.

The rest should be obvious. And my family and I really have PhoeNAMenal days!

Sorta confusing, I know. Sorry.


Twinkle

1 comment:

Brielle* said...

Great! Keep us up to date with all you do in Phoenix!