Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Phoenamenal Day--part 1-9, By Minnie

It was a phoenamenal day....

because

part 1
we went to church

part 2
we had my friend , N.McK. , over

part 3
we played ping pong

part 4
the chous came over

part 5
we swam in the pool

part 6
we watched a movie

part 7
we had cake

part 8
we drank gatorade

Future--part 9--
we will go to the phx zoo tomorrow!

I'll post about part 9 tomorrow..

from, minnie


PS from the mom: Hey all my zoo going friends back home...i sure will miss you all at the zoo tomorrow. We'll eat our crackers with cheese, pretzels, carrots and grapes and think of you.....

2 comments:

Maw Maw said...

Dearest Minnie,

I loved your post...you were right to the point and allowed my imagination to soar..."I bet that chocolate cake tasted good" and church - what songs did they sing to our Lord? Thank you for taking the time to inform us. Can't wait to hear about #9 - the zoo...and gatorade - hmmmmmmm I can taste it. Have a blessed day at the zoo - would you take a picture of two? Try and get Momzie in one and Daddy if he goes.

Love you dearly,
Maw Maw
xxx/oooooo

cnfidelis said...

no Daddy. he's a workin from the office now. not a holiday..