Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Swords and Gatorade

Today I did a Sword. It is pink, almost orange. (Twinkle: "Tell them what a sword is.") Okay. A Sword is a verse. And today I did a verse that is Psalm 121:2. "My help comes from the Lord the maker of heaven and earth."

Have you ever noticed that Gatorade is kinda sugary when you try it? All the sugar sticks to your teeth and makes it hard to chew. So, we just got our kitchen all done. Like, the tile is down, the counters are down, and the kitchen is all done! And then, guess what happened? Our water filter stuff is not working. It is leaking and Daddy had to, like, fix it and he is still fixing it, but he went to Caregroup. So, we can't have any water. So, we have to drink Gatorade. And it's kinda gross.


Good-bye and good-night! (Minnie has to do Disney work. Kidding!)


Minnie

1 comment:

Maw Maw said...

Hay Minnie - loved your thoughts! That is a wonderful sword...and so very true.

What book are you reading today? I miss you reading to me as I drank my coffee...we did have fun!

Looking forward to reading you next insert into the blog
Love you muchly.