Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Little Photoshoot

Bunny Ears! (We're kids at heart... okay, actually we're kids all the time) It's us girlies. Me and Rach. Notice the hats? Yes, our "matching" buys at Stein Mart. Just so fun! I love having them here! And now a word from RACHEL!!!!!! (drums rolling)

Rachel: Howdy ya'll! AZ's awesome... ummm... there's like NO GRASS anywhere. it's all rocks and cacti (is that right?) and those little yellow flowers that are everywhere. And it's like 85 degrees... i'm actually BURNING HOT. Haha, hope you're enjoying the cloudy yucky weather at home! :o)



Tay's so cute!!! (She doesn't like this pic... :)

Fishy Lips!!!

Our new hats! heehee! :o)

2 comments:

Maw Maw said...

I FEEL THE JOY! I FEEL THE JOY!
I FEEL THE JOY!

LOVE, MAW-MAW

sean.b said...

Awww...I love to pics!!! I miss having you around Tay!!! Do you ever stop smiling? And I miss you too Mrs. Nam!!!! I can't wait until you come back for a visit here! Sounds nice up there, but the weather is just as nice down here, it smells just like Spring!!!
-Sean B.