Tuesday, March 11, 2008

PhotoBooth Madness

So, the following are random pictures from a Session of PhotoBooth Madness. We hold these sessions quite often...
(Star Wars music plays in the backround).
Bubblegum and fishy-faces. Those are the most wonderful things in life. Besides peanut M&M's. And Saturdays. "And the color hot-pink." That was Minnie who said that. Not me.
Chip and I agreed that this picture is "so cool" and that it could be the cover of a movie. I love the look on Chip's face. And mine.
Minnie says, "Those are my hands pulling his earwax out of his ear. Brothers are so embarassing."
Minnie and Chip did this SOOO cute picture so Mickey and I had to do one of our own (see below). Minnie says, "Ours is cuter!" Don't listen to her.
I just love this picture. Notice the gap between Mickey's teeth. You be the judge. Whose picture is cuter? We will be holding a Prestigous Poll For The Purpose Of Determining Whose Picture Is Cuter in a few days. Or maybe not. I might not like the results.

And now a word from the Great Tooth-Loser...Minnie!!!!!

"Hey,
Okay, so my tooth is soooo loose. Like so loose that, with my tongue, I can feel the roots. Everyone wants me to pull it, but I want to wait till the Cz's are here. Or on Sunday.

Minnie
P.S. It's really really really loose!"

4 comments:

Maw Maw said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet - thanks for taking the time to do these shots - they ARE good!

Love, Maw-maw

Jen said...

14 days... can you wait 14 days, Minnie? It's not long!

Rach said...

yay, i want to watch your daddy yank that tooth out! heehee... okay, maybe not... i'd prolly pass out. ;)

my fav. pics are #3, 5 and 6. Heehee... you guys are a trip! :-D

Kayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.