Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The G2 Christmas Banquet

Last Saturday was the G2 Christmas Banquet. It was a great event! The weather was perfect--crisp and chilly. Mr. Payne gave a very encouraging, very insightful exhortation. The food was delicious. I, Twinkle, got to go on stage for a game (and lost, sadly). The decorations were beautiful and elegant. And, the best part of all, I got Chip to go too! He even dressed up.

Ah, sweet victory!

Oh, and sorry for the scarcity of pictures!

(Notice how tall Chip is getting!!!)

Right before we left.

Playing the game.

Me & Erin. Lov ya, girl!

1 comment:

Van & Shi said...

hey hey hey missy!! i don't c any pix of me???? sniff sniff- lol. that was SOO fun!! good times & great memories :-) love yu<3 btw.... thnx SOO much 4 the ADORABLE "heart" bracelet- lol. I LOVE it!! I don't thnk I've taken it off 4 the past 2 days. lol. You'll b getting my gift soon!!