Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stay with the Mac's

For the week of Thanksgiving, the Jansens (Nora's family) all stayed at our house. So, we bunked up with the Mackays! We shopped, ate great food, browsed people's flickrs, did makeup and hair (well, the girls did), played Foosball, read exciting (and boring) books, did pilates, talked waaaaay into the night, and basically hung out all day! It was so fun! Thanks so much, Mac's for having us! Glad to have your beds back, Kiley and Brynn? :)


Hanging up the clock!


One night, we raided Barnes and Noble. Here are our spoils!

Lovely, lovely. :)

Kiley with her tea and book.

The Professor.

2 comments:

Jen said...

WOW! so many posts of late!
I've enjoyed catching up with your happenings. thanks for posting, Namies! Miss you! ~jen

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. I love the pile of books - you have no idea how jealous I am. I love barnes and nobles. You know, I could live there: food (as in Starbucks), bibles and books... I mean, what could be better?