Tuesday, February 12, 2008

follow-up to the previous post:

For all you people out there that think that Chip is taller than me....oh well, you're right.

not that i'm happy about it. i wish i were six feet tall, but no. i wish that i could beat Chip at wrestling, but no. i wish that the sky would rain it's eyes out, but no. i wish that peanut m&ms were healthy, but no. i wish, i wish, i wish.

oh, well. can't have everything. :)

at least, now that Chip is taller, he will protect me from the monsters that live under my and Minnie's bed. right, Chip?

Twinkle

3 comments:

Rach said...

poor twinkle... my sincere sympathy. See you really soon! (then we can see if Connor is as tall as me yet...;) Love you! :) rach

michele and girls said...

this blog update was not signed... we choose to think it was written by twinkle not the dad :-)

Anonymous said...

uhmmm.. Chip has passed his pop in numerous ways..