Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Shaq Attack

It's a bird, it's a plane.....it's a giant....

it is SHAQ!!!




that's right...the dad and i were able to attend Shaq's debut with the Suns last week!

how fun!



How LOUD! the crowd was unbelieveably loud.

HOW BIG and TALL and GI-NORMOUS he is!! (grant hill --the little guy on the right--is 6'8"!!)
OK...don't read over that little detail above too quickly. Look at the picture. The little guy is almost 7 feet tall. The little guy. He looks like a mere boy next to Shaq. Look at their arms, hands and their head size.....Shaq really does look like a man among boys.


We had a great time and could only have enjoyed it more if the suns actually won. But really, to see steve nash, grant hill, raja bell AND shaq play together...complete with a dunk or two by shaq...who could ask for much more....???

not me.




3 comments:

Diana said...

Still missing you guys.....I get to see your house every Tuesday around 330pm and remember a lot of fun times (while I'm busy cleaning). I found the dog's tennis ball under a bookcase yesterday. Jessica said we should keep it because, "den da dog won't have a baw" :) I miss you all dearly...Diana

Jen said...

To the MOM~
Are you wearing a jersey for the Suns? Oh my!

Jessica said...

Hey Ashley! I'm definately learning everyday and I am happy that all I am learning is helping others. I highly, highly recommend Nourishing Traditions. It can be a little overwhelming at first, but eating her way is already helping me in the short time I have been doing it. I thought fermenting for 24 hours would be yucky, too, but once you give it a try, you will be surprised how good your baked goods will come out. I just stick whatever I am fermenting into the oven (with it off, of course) just to keep any dirt or bugs out and you can cover the bowl with a dishcloth. If you have anymore questions, let me know!
Love,
Jess