Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Christmas came early

Last week, two presents came early to our house.

First, a PING-PONG TABLE! (no, I'm not going to call it "table tennis." It sounds very "eh, can I have a spot of tea, eh? Table tennis, eh?") It has been a whole lot of fun! We have tournaments every day and I am believing that I'm getting better. Mickey beats me a lot (surprise, surprise), but I give him a good challenge.


Second, BIKES! Yup, we were browsing Target one afternoon and came upon a totally unbelievable price for bikes. Now, we've got six great bikes lined up in the garage. (International trade is essentially good - Dad). We've taken only one ride. Last night, we all hopped on our bikes (except the Mom who was walking One Cent). We rode into a little park with a volleyball court, a basketball court, tennis courts, and a dog park. It was mostly fenced in, so the Mom let One Cent off of the leash. You would've thought that dog had gone crazy. She tore around in the grass (the most grass she had seen in more than two weeks), raced the Dad and Chip, lay on the grass with me, gobbled treats from the Mom, and did who knows what else!



Twinkle

Dad here - the little boy can really play ping pong - he beat me in a game just today...and i'm ASIAN!

No comments: