Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Minnie

Salutations.

Today we swam in the pool.

Well, what should I say?

The busy-ness is slowing down. I have recovered from cricket-itis. That was a long time ago and I should be better.

I have nothing to say. This is my second post. I"m not really into it. So, I don't know what to say. So, I'm going to say anything. Don't be confused because my name is Minnie and, um, and you know Minnie says EVERYTHING in the whole world. And I'm kinda crazy.

It is a nice day. The hot tub is not as hot because when i swam it was not even eight in the morning. And the pool is really cold. I don't know how people swim in it. I just dunked in it. Then me and my brother, Chip, squirted each other. It was really fun. But we got the windows wet and we had to wipe down the all the windows in the whole world. Then we had to come inside. Then we had family devotions.

Bye.

Minnie


P.S. Don't get the idea that Minnie is typing all this up! It is really me, Twinkle, her older sister.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Hey, this is Sara Anderson. I don't know if you remember me but I remember you so I wanted to say HI!! We went to the pc in 02-03. We lived with the Hendricks!! And had a daughter named MEA. Now we have three more(boys), Charlie, Ben and James. I can't believe you moved!! Hope your all doing well. We miss you---Sara

Bill said...

Hey guys,thanks for the blog and the pictures. Glad you are there safely.

Bill

cnfidelis said...

HI sarah! Yes, we remember you! do you have a blog? I'd love to see pictures of your sweet family.

The mom:)

Sara said...

Yes, we do have a blog. It's dinnerforsix.blogspot.com! Your kids are getting so big!

Love,

Sara