Sunday, September 16, 2007

Contest--delayed

A brief announcement for the 7 of you who woke early this morning just hoping for information about the contest...

First, I am sorry I didn't post more info yesterday. I am sorry you spent the day double-checking this blog only to find nothing new. I almost feel guilty enough to declare all of you winners.

Almost.

But sadly, my planned idea for a contest isn't quite working. I will try again later today...but it is looking a little sketchy that this contest will come to fruition.

We'll rack our brains over here for a new contest--in between swimming in the pool, lounging by the pool and floating in the pool.

Have a great Sunday!

The Mom

4 comments:

Maw Maw said...

No problem - that pool scene sounds good - what about one cent...are her swim days over?

Bill said...

We want the contest, we want the contest! Believe it or not, we have lizards in Charlotte.

leesh ;) said...

ooh - - i love contests! ;-)

cnfidelis said...

It's good that you love contests! some of the prizes might actually be worth winning!